If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Stealing - Favorites

Favorites - Link up is here.


1. What is your favorite accent?  A Soft Southern Drawl

2. What is your favorite animal?  Dog

3. What is your favorite band?  Don't really have one

4. What is your favorite childhood book?  Little House on the Prairie

5. What is your favorite color?  Royal Blue

6. What is your favorite drink?  Diet Coke

7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  Raspberry Chocolate Chip

8. What is your favorite place on the planet? With my husband

9. What is your favorite sandwich?  Grilled Ham and Cheese 

10. What is your favorite swear word?  I don’t have a favorite, but I say crap a lot more than I should.

11. What is your favorite thing to wear?  Lightweight Sweatpants and a long, loose top if I'm not going out anywhere

12. What is your favorite food to eat on a rainy day?  If it's cold, something warm, like soup or chili

13. What is your favorite food to eat on a sunny day? If it's summer, a tomato and cheese sandwich

14. What is your favorite number?  Don't have one.

15. What is your favorite snack?  Oreo Cookies and a glass of milk

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


18 comments:

  1. grinning over your word (#10)...I so can relate, lol. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little House on the Prairie was wonderful! I love your answer to #8. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the Little House books, but I never considered them favorites. My grandmother loved them, though. I read them at her house. Now that's a favorite memory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our teacher read them to us and then I got them from the Library and read them again.

      Delete
  4. I had never heard about Little House until I saw it on TV. I grew up reading Nancy Drew and Trixie Beldon. Grilled ham & cheese sounds really good right now! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I loved reading Trixie Beldon, but never read Nancy Drew.

      Delete
  5. I like a Southern accent too and it is so hard to beat dog for a favorite animal.
    Oh, grilled ham and cheese sounds so good right now. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eating grilled ham and swiss on pumpernickel the past few days. Actually, I toast it in the toaster oven open face and then put it together. Very yummy on a chilly day. We had chili this week as well. I love dogs but don't have one. We enjoy our two grandpups, Sugar and Spice, however. I honestly don't remember books that I read as a child. I know I must have read some, but I can't remember, which is strange because I love to read now. Like Terri, I only learned about Little House on the Prairie when it became a tv show. Then I read the books later. I've read Little Women and Anne of Green Gables, but I really didn't do any serious reading until I became an adult. I think I was just too busy playing outside all the time. LOL. I like an honest southern accent, not put on or fake. I also love a New England accent. They have some "wicked good" sayings. LOL. I enjoyed your answers. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read quite a bit as a child. I've never read Anne of Green Gables, but I have read Little Women and loved it.

      Delete
  7. I've never read the books of Little House on the Prairy, but I saw a lof of episodes on TV.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the show too. A teacher read at least one to us in elementary and I read them later.

      Delete
  8. Loved Little House books and the TV show. And The Waltons TV show, too. I have always loved the number 3. Thought everyone had a favorite number but several bloggers who answered these questions said they don't have a favorite number either. Gimme soup any time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Walton's too and I agree...soup is always good.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy