If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tuesday 4 - What...Where...How?

 

What...Where...How?

 Hey, it's time for Tuesday 4 and I am so happy to see you back again.   Link up is above. 

Let's ask ourselves some questions.

1. What was the worst date you ever went on?  Honestly, I never dated much, but the ones I did go on were usually nice enough.  I was just always so nervous.

2. How was the nicest date you ever had? Any date with my husband and they still are.

3. Where did you grow up and how did you like it? Are you far away from there now? We moved a lot when I was school age, but always within about a 10 mile radius.  Still live within that same radius.  

4.  What did kids do for fun and dates when you were young? As I said, I didn't date much and only 2 "dates" while in high school (a Reds baseball game and senior prom).  But kids in this area usually went to dances, or movies and dinner and or ballgames.

13 comments:

  1. I agree with your comment at my blog about living close to where we grew up. The truth is, I always wanted to move away as a kid, so I did. I moved away to go to college and then after college I moved to Kansas City. Then I moved back home and this is where I have been ever since and this is where I belong. I am glad I got it out of my system to move though. Loved your answers! Have a nice week! ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live somewhere else. But I don't really ever think I will.

      Delete
  2. I like reading your answers. I love that you have your husband in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love how you love your hubby! I only had one 'boyfriend' in high school; unfortunately, his family moved to Idaho between our junior and senior years, so except for hanging out with my MYF (Methodist Youth Fellowship) friends I stayed home a lot my senior year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not imagine being with anyone else.

      Delete
  4. I am all for people staying put near home and family. We tend to go to far afield and it breaks up family so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Tuesday 4 was sure fun to answer and then read others' answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice you still enjoy dates with your husband :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great you stayed in the same area. So did I. And I'm happy there ws no need to move when the children were young. Only once, when the oldest was a few months, to go to a house with a garden.
    But now I'm older I would love to go elsewhere. Too many things have changed in the city here.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy