If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2023

Bits of This and That

 


Good morning and welcome to Bits of This and That.  I really don't have much to talk about for this weekend.  It was just a typical weekend (which is exactly what we like).  We went out to lunch and ran some errands on both Friday and Saturday.  Then came home for the evening and did a bit of housework and laundry. On Friday we went to lunch at the Mellow Mushroom and shared a delicious pizza.  One of the best I've eaten in a long time.  We had some beautiful blue skies and temperatures up in the 40's-50's.  We watched two new Hallmark movies called "Curious Caterer:  Dying for Chocolate" and Curious Caterer:  Grilling Season".   They were both fun to watch and hubby and I both liked them.  I also did some more crocheting which I am enjoying more and more.  On Sunday we had church and hubby preached the 6th Sermon from his series on the book of Ruth. I am so loving this series. I'll post the pre-recording below.  


That's about all I have.  Nothing much to talk about but it was just the kind of weekend we love.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a good day.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. "Typical" is really comforting, I believe. We used to love Mellow Mushroom, but the one here closed shop last month. No explanation, nothing. At least they turned me onto Garlic Aoli sauce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and that's why I enjoyed the weekend.

      Delete
  2. My favorite kind of weekend too. I like Mellow Mushroom. Someone told me their mushroom pizza is really delicious and that's on my list to try. Last time I was there was a Christmas get together and we did a group order so I didn't want to suggest mushroom only : ) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know what you think of it when you get it.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a great weekend...pizza, sunshine, Hallmark and church! I enjoy the movies on Hallmark movie channel and hope to watch that one from last weekend soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy