If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 


I am so thankful for all Christ has done for me.  He is always good, all the time.  He is always faithful, even if I'm not.  

I've been talking with my sister a lot this week and we struggle with some of the same things in our faith.  It is so helpful to be able to talk with someone who truly understands.  The older we get, the more I appreciate her.

We had our second crochet get-to-gather yesterday.  So much fun.  I'm enjoying the crochet, but I'm really enjoying getting to know these ladies.  They are so sweet and they love the Lord and we have just been having so much fun.  I needed some friends closer to my age.  I guess we all can use more friends.

Today started out rather gray and rainy, but then the rain stopped and the skies turned blue with big white clouds and it warmed up and is beautiful!



I'm thankful for spaghetti too.  That's what I'm fixing right now in the middle of this post, for our dinner.  Hope you all have had a good day.  You can link up here if you'd like to.

Cathy



8 comments:

  1. I love to crochet!! What is your project?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm making a small lap blanket for baby blanket,. Not sure which is use it for.

      Delete
  2. I love spaghetti! We had some last week when the "kids" came over for supper. I love your skies and enjoy hearing your thoughts today of thankfulness. Yes, we are blessed to be God's precious children, thanks to Jesus!!! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours was good and even some leftovers for sometime this weekend.

      Delete
  3. So glad you're enjoying the new crochet group! I usually get more pleasure from the camaraderie of our ladies Bible study than I do the study itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some beautiful blue sky photos!! I'm glad you are enjoying the crochet group!! Speaking of spaghetti, I pulled out some of the Christmas turkey and made my mom's recipe for Turketti (her name). Spaghetti, mushroom soup, green peppers, onion, chicken broth, Velveeta cheese, and chopped up turkey. It really is a good casserole and I will be eating it for two more days! LOL I do love it and haven't had it in a very long time. Happy weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your Turketti as I enjoy my leftover spaghetti. Have a great weekend.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy