If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday Photos

 

Here are a couple of photos of the sky that I've taken in the last 2 weeks.  I love sunrises and sunsets and beautiful clouds.  Here are a few random shots I've taken with my phone when out walking with the dog.  I'm also linking up with SkyWatch Friday.








And last but not least is the dog, Lucy.  I know I already posted this picture,
but it's because of her mostly that I get out to take the other photos.
 

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have a great day!

Cathy



24 comments:

  1. That third from the bottom photo is especially nice. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lucy has got you out taking some great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sky photos and take them every time I'm out! Love your sweet companion too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! I think my favorite is the last, right before Lucy. Imagining laying on my back in the grass, looking up through those branches. It's probably far too cold right now to do any grass-laying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we could have done it yesterday for a short time, but not today. lol

      Delete
  5. All your photos are beautiful! Especially the one of Lucy who is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lucy, for making these pictures possible. My favorite (besides Lucy) was third from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Lucy! How adorable are you? ADORABLE! What lovely photographs you took while walking Lucy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful skies! You really did capture some lovely ones!! Thank you for sharing them with us! And Lucy is cute still, even if we did already see her like that...she's worth seeing again!! You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy is adorable and your dky photos just lovely!! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy