If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tuesday 4 - What Things....

 

What Things.....


Click above if you'd like to link up.

 It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.

Questions about your life........

1. What makes you tired?  

  • Being around fussy people;
  • dealing with insurance and medical issues;
  • Worrying about problems and issues;
  • Not turning things over to God or when I do, I pick them up again.

2.What things do you value in life?

My Relationships with my:

  • God
  • Family
  • Church Family
  • Friends

3. How do you want others to see you? As a kind, loving and forgiving person and also someone who likes to be a little crazy and have some fun!

4.  What things do you enjoy most and find most relaxing to do? Reading, watching TV with my hubby, day trips with hubby.  Many more things too, but these are what come to mind first.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. #2 ~ Same for me. I'm so thankful God's got me in the palm of His Righteous right hand. When I try to control things it all goes sideways ...
    Good post. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. I could copy this down as my answers pretty much as well!! We are blessed to have God as #1 in our lives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, I can sure relate to not fully turning things over to God. #3 sounds like a delightful mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is so hard to just let Him have it and take care of it.

      Delete
  4. I agree with your answer for number one. Enjoyed reading all of your answers. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We answered #2 about the same. Amen. Fun questions. Sending a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your answers...I could agree with several of them. Sometimes I enjoy watching things with my hubby but sometimes our taste in shows/movies is very different.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy