This is my November post of Share 4 Somethings, where I'll talk about the things I loved/disliked, accomplished, improved upon/needs improvement and something I noticed. Link-up is here.
Loved or Disliked: I'm loving watching all the Christmas movies on the Hallmark Channels and Great American Family Channel. I'm also enjoying working jigsaw puzzles.
Accomplished: I finished crocheting and gifting the baby blanket I made for our nephew's new baby.
Improved Upon/Needs Improvement: I've been pretty behind on my reading goal for 2024. I improved on this by reading several books in October and November. I still need to read 9 more to reach my goal. I probably won't reach that goal, but I'm happy with what I've read.
Noticed: Winter is here. We've had some snow a few days ago and now the temperature has dropped a lot and it appears it's going to stay this way for a bit. It's Friday night as I'm editing this post and it's snowing (really just flurries, but it looks like it's sticking). We didn't expect it. But on a Friday night when I don't have to go anywhere, I can certainly enjoy it and say, "Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
That's the end of my Share 4 Somethings for this month. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend. Again, the Link-up is here.
Cathy


I love the puzzles! I do more in the wintertime. Wow, already some snow! Enjoy your Saturday!
ReplyDeleteI've lost my reading mojo but have been working on Janet Evanovich's new Stephanie Plum book. You can keep your snow!! LOL Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt's finally turned delightfully cold in central Alabama, but I won't hold my breath hoping for snow. Your jigsaw puzzle scenes are delightful!
ReplyDeleteI love your puzzles! That crocheted blanket you made is lovely.
ReplyDeleteYour puzzles are all so beautiful. I love seeing them. The blanket is beautiful. I think you did pretty well on your reading. Stay warm and safe with the snow.
ReplyDeleteI guess you are probably glad you don't live in the more northern lake side area of Ohio right now...looks like everyone up along Lake Erie is getting blasted with snow all the way across! We used to live near Cleveland years ago, and I sure remember that lake effect snow. We are chilly here in Florida today, it was 38 when we woke up, and the high is only 62. That's pretty cool for us, and it is windy, which makes it feel colder. I am making a pot of beef vegetable soup. I love your puzzles. And that blanket is so soft and cuddly looking. I haven't been reading much this fall. Just can't seem to get back into it. Maybe after Christmas when things calm down a bit. It's nice to hear from you again. It seems like you have been missing for a while, or was it just me not keeping up? Anyway, glad to see you again!
ReplyDeleteIt's gotten cold here too, but no snow. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteThose puzzles are so pretty! So perfect for this time of year. I've been watching so many Christmas movies. I'm finding them light, and easy to watch. Something I need after all the election stuff and the busyness of life. You're getting snow?! I hope we get snow this year. There are some years we don't get any, then once every five or six years we'll get dumped on. I hope it's somewhere in between that this year. :)
ReplyDeleteSo nice to read a post from you, my friend! Glad I "checked in" this evening. Love you puzzles and, yes, winter has arrived here as well. But I am not singing for snow! Happy December to you!
ReplyDeleteI love the puzzles. I think as long as you are reading you are reaching a great goal :) We all have seasons where we are able to read more or less.
ReplyDelete