If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2024

Just for Fun!

I have posted this several times on my blog and I still love it and it makes me laugh, so here it is again.  I also found the little poster and it's the first time I've posted it.  Hope you enjoy and laugh along with me!


My husband found this and used it in a sermon in 2008. I loved it so much then and posted it. I decided I wanted to share it with you again. Hope it makes you laugh like it does me.


Ever wonder what it would’ve been like if the wise men had been women? When they arrived at the manger, you can bet they would have:

1. asked for directions;
2. arrived on time;
3. helped deliver the baby;
4. cleaned the stable;
5. brought practical gifts; and
6. made a casserole!

And a couple of our ladies added another one.
7. They would have made reservations ahead of time!




Thanks for visiting and I hope you have many opportunities to laugh today!

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Truth! This still made me giggle and the graphics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one. I've seen it before and always giggle. There is definitely some truth in it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Cathy! And I am noticing several fun holiday reads on your bookshelf on the sidebar. Thanks...I have been looking for some good suggestions! Hope you are having a lovely Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I have heard someone say this, but never seen it in print. This is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! You can bet the gifts would have been appropriate to a newborn!! Thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.