If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, January 17, 2025

Everyday Images #53


I'm linking up with A Fresh Cup of Coffee for her photo challenge.  The prompts for this week are:  calendar, doorway, letters, chill, hidden, plans.

My 2025 Calendar in my office at church.

One of my favorite doors leading into the childrens' room of our local Library



Letters in the sand

There certainly was a chill in the air the morning of this photo.

Some of the Hardy Boy Books are hidden behind this plant.

My new journal for recording plans, etc.

Link up is here.

 Thanks for visiting.

Cathy



21 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Especially the children's libary doorway - that's fantastic! Thanks for joining the challenge and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kym and thanks for providing the challenge of taking more photos.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I like that idea of the everyday photo challenge! These were very interesting and unique! Now you've got me thinking, since I don't have anything new to post for today! Hmmm, should I, or shouldn't I? We shall see. Thank you for this lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you should. If you haven't "met" her, Kym is very fun to know.

      Delete
  3. I think I lost my comment. Have your watched Friday's forever on youtube? I've been watching them traveling in their van and they are so much fun. Thanks for visiting me today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Fridays are the couple I was talking about. We really enjoy them.

      Delete
  4. OK...now I'm back again! lol I love keeping a journal and want to 'borrow' one of those Hardy boys books to read! I love libraries and BOOKS! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby has quite a collection of Hardy Boys, from several different editions. I read my first Hardy Boy book a week or so ago. All these years they've been on our shelves and I never read one. I was a Trixie Belden girl. lol

      Delete
  5. That children's doorway is positively enchanting! I'd like to put on my 'thinking cap' and perhaps join in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Enjoyed your photos. This looks like a fun one to link up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that door in the library! So creative. Those letters in the sand - makes me want to go to the beach now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was fun!! And YES to more of Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the morning sunrise picture. I am not a morning person, so I get more sunsets that sunrises.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever responses to the prompts. I am still working on this month's photos. Your doorway image is spectacular. What a great mural. I like hidden, too!! Need to keep that idea in mind for when I take my hidden photo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.