If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, January 3, 2025

Photographs

Good morning:  It's Friday morning and we had snow overnight.  Not much, but more is supposed to be coming on Sunday and Monday and it sounds like it's going to be a lot.  Anyway,  I decided for today's post to show a few of the photographs I've taken this week.  I'm trying to get back to taking more pictures this year, because for some reason, I've not been doing that much lately.  We'll see how it goes.  


Lucy enjoying watching out the window.


My new planner.  I used one like it last year and really liked it,
so I got it in a new color for this year.


I got this blanket back out to finish it up.  I had put it aside to make a baby blanket for our nephew and his wife and new baby girl.


Lucy laying on some throws.  Scruffy puppy needs a grooming.

My new wall calendar for the office at church

Miss Lucy out in the snow this morning

That's all for now.  Hoping your beginning of 2025 is going well.  We're spending a lot of time at home and I, for one, am really enjoying it.  Take care and have a great day.

Cathy

18 comments:

  1. Do you like Melania's book? I noticed it on your list. I am a fair way through. I keep wanting her to tell me more! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that I would have liked to hear more. But I did enjoy learning more about her and also the President. It helped to see a different side of him than we so often hear about.

      Delete
  2. She looks comfy and has a great view outside. The blanket is so pretty. Lucy is too cute! Your calendar looks nice too. She looks cute in the snow also. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy's adorable! Our Grace loves making a nest of blankets, too. Love the colors in your new blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in your project are beautiful! Stay warm up there! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy is adorable. I have started a book like 4 weeks ago and I have not picked it back up yet...no reasons, shrugging. Wishing you a beautiful week ahead. smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me. I start books and then leave them untouched for weeks at a time. I just read when I feel like it.

      Delete
  6. There really is no place like home! It seems a lot of people are getting snow - except us. I really hope we get some this year. Great pictures! I also got some calendars this year, although the one at work is a large desk calendar. My job is to oversee each and every event at church (7400 last year!) and I need space to write.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I can't even imagine trying to keep up and organize all that.

      Delete
  7. Enjoy that snow! We may get a little towards the end of the week but I'm not counting on it. If we get snow here it doesn't linger. Your pup is so cute in all those blankets. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce. I would be willing to send you some of our snow! lol

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.