If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

It's been a good weekend. First of all Kelli got in on Wednesday and it's fun having her home. For some reason this year, I've been enjoying taking pictures of random Christmas trees. Here's the one from the airport when we picked up Kelli.


Friday night she and I went to the little theater in our town and saw Mockingjay Part 1. And can I just say, it was awesome!  I think I might have liked it even better than the other two. Now I can't wait to see the final one.

Friday during the day hubby and I went out to lunch (I took the day off work.) and we went to Krogers twice. We were buying food for 18 Christmas baskets. It was just too much for two of us to do in one trip. But it was fun. You should see the looks you get when walking through the store with 18 gallons of milk or 18 hams in your shopping cart. It is so funny. 

On Saturday hubby and I went out again and did a little shopping and grocery shopping for us and then came home. That night we watched Holiday Inn and White Christmas with Kelli. We kept the tradition going another year. 

Sunday was church and then out to lunch with Tracy's family. Every time Kelli comes home we meet his family at Cassanos so Kelli can have her favorite pizza. Kelli wanted a picture of the three of us after church in front of the tree. So here's another tree picture. 


Later we went to my brother's house to celebrate his mother-in-law's birthday. That was a lot of fun and it was good seeing everyone. Plus it's just fun to go to my brother's house because they always have it fixed up so cool. They are very into antiques and primitives and really know how to put them all together. Her's a picture of their tree. 


Isn't it gorgeous!

Sunday night, Tracy,Kelli and I did a movie marathon of the Santa Clause movies. Another tradition we were able to keep. I just wish Kerri could have been there. 



So you see it has been a fun and somewhat relaxing weekend. So how was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week-end to me. Haven't gotten in as many holiday movies as usual so we're busy working on that, lol. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Santa Claus movies!!! Alyssa and I watched them this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe I haven't seen mockingjay yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great picture of the three of you. We watched White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life over the weekend ... I think we'll watch Holiday Inn on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy