If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Joining in with Debbie at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends.  Click here if you'd like to join in today.  

Geese at Cowan Lake last Saturday.  Not as sunny as I like, but it was still so beautiful and peaceful there.

Ducks

Geese and babies on the shoreline 

Love all the beautiful flowering trees I've seen this week

This is in our neighborhood and is extremely pretty,  I've been watching the buds getting bigger for weeks now and finally they have opened.
Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Looks like all of us are sharing outdoor, springy fotos....I'm so happy we're all finally seeing the rewards of spring after the long, cold winter! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your fotos today. Hope you have a great weekend! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Trees are so gorgeous in spring.
    I enjoyed the photos of the geese and their babies, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Spring blossoms on the trees are always wonderful to see this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful area you live in, Cathy. I find water like at a lake or baby so peaceful and soothing if I'm sitting on the bank. I think it is the rhythm of the rippling of the water. Beautiful flowering trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful to have such lovely trees to enjoy. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful pictures! The lake shores must offer very peaceful walks and the trees have such a spectacular blossoming! A very pleasant neighbourhood! I wish you a nice Sunday! Sandrine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy