Tuesday, May 8, 2018
One Sentence A Day - April 2018
1. Easter Sunday...He is Risen...great services and lunch with family at a new to us Japanese Hibachi Grill restaurant...delicious and fun.
2. Went to the funeral of my cousin who passed away from cancer...so sad...she was too young...I didn't even know she was sick, it happened so fast.
3. Left the house before 8am and didn't get home til after 9pm and then left again cause hubby needed some Nyquil and I left my phone at church after Bible Study...long day but good day.
4. Worked and enjoyed an evening at home with the husband.
5. Thursday worked and then walked with the dog and enjoyed the blue skies.
6. Hubby and I ordered in Italian after work and enjoyed a quiet night at home watching TV.
7. My sisters and I changed the flowers on our parents and brothers graves...had to take off the Christmas colors and change to more summery flowers.
8. 2 great church services and lunch out, some reading and some TV time.
9. After work we went to my brother's house to drop off the tax information for my sister and visited with him for a bit, he is so fun to talk with.
10. Work and Bible Study make for a really full day...no complaints.
11. Got my new Mac today and started setting it up.
12. Spent some more time working on the Mac and I think I’m going to like it.
13. Friday, the 13th and it was a day of work and then quiet evening at home.
14. Rainy Saturday and went to Red Lobster on a gift card we received for Christmas and that is always good.
15. Church, lunch, picked up our groceries from Kroger (love the ClickList) and a wonderful Sunday afternoon nap. 💤
16. Snow on April 16th and I am so over this, but fortunately, it's not sticking and it stopped long enough for me to take the dog for a short walk after work and the sun was even trying to come out...so all in all, not too bad.
17. Second to the last night of this Bible Study and it has been so good.
18. My grandson and daughter are headed to Texas to live.
20. After work my sister and I went and visited our other sister and then did a little shopping.
21. Hubby and I went out to lunch and then spent a couple of hours at Cowan Lake.
22. Got to talk to Colton for a few minutes on video chat for the first time since he's been in Texas...love that boy so much.
23. This was not a pretty day because it rained all day, but at least I got some laundry done after work.
24. Last night of this Bible Study and I'm going to miss these ladies until the next one starts.
25. Just a day at work, nothing special.
28. Laundry and packing for our trip and a visit with my sister and her cat Shadow.
29. Church and lunch with hubby's family...always a good time talking and being together.
30. Headed to the Smokies and some good times.
So that was April. How was your April?
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.