1. What are your ingredients for a perfect Saturday?
Slow easy morning, reading and cleaning up and then lunch out with hubby and maybe go watch planes at the airport or head to a lake or the river and enjoy from the banks and then relaxing in the evening, watching TV or a movie.
Kindness. Maybe that's not a skill, but people definitely need to practice it more.
3. What's something you ate as a child you can't stand now as an adult?
I can't think of anything. It's usually the opposite way around. Things I hated as a child, I love now, like green beans and soup beans, etc.
4. Something parenting has taught you? If you're not a parent tell us one important lesson you learned from your own parents.
Children definitely are little people and they have their own ideas about things and will not like something just because you do.
5. Share a favorite quote or saying about mothers or motherhood.
"Never have more children than you have car windows." --Erma Bombeck
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Sure do love this little boy.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.