If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

It's Friday which means it's time to link-up with Deb to show your pictures for the week.  You can click here for the link up.

Again, I haven't taken very many pictures this week, but here are a couple of the pretty skies in my neighborhood when I took the dog out early this morning.  I just love it when God paints the skies with pink.






The picture below is of a flag a neighbor has out.  I think it's so cute and it reminds me that fall is just around the corner.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. I love your skies. Wonderful colors in it! Wonderful pink, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skies are certainly lovely. I'm always fascinated by the sky. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DH mom use to say when the clouds were pink and blue that God was making Cotton candy for the little ones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pink skies too, in the last sky picture the sky looks like an opal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God does indeed paint a beautiful sky. The pinks are so lovely. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are lovely photos of the sky and that sign is really cute your neighbor has out. Have a great week ahead.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sky pictures are so pretty, Cathy. I'm like you...I like it when God paints the sky with some pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy