If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Thankful Thursday




I am very thankful for my youngest daughter.  Today is her birthday and she is now 24 years old. Tell me, when and how did that happen?  I’m sad she lives so far away, but she calls me most every day or  she video chats with her and my grandson or sends me pictures. Because of all this, I probably see and talk to her more than when she was just 20 minutes away. She is such a fun-loving and truly caring person. And she’s a wonderful mommy. Kerri I love you and hope you have a great birthday.



I am also thankful for Sunday afternoon naps. It may seem silly to think that on Thursday when Sunday was several days ago. But I just totally love coming home and taking a nap after church and lunch. Obviously from the picture below our dog loves them too. I sometimes take naps other times but they are never as wonderful as a Sunday nap. Maybe because it’s the day of rest. I don’t know, but I am thankful for it.



There are so many other things to be thankful for, but I think I’ll leave it at that.

What are you thankful for today?  Does anyone else take naps?  If you want to link up a thankful post with Rebecca, you can click here.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. I'm not typically a nap person, but I sure do love my 'down time' to just relax & do nothing. Especially on a Sunday!!!!
    Happy Birthday to your girl! Love you stay so connected with her through the distance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have started taking a nap most every afternoon. Not a very long one...maybe 20-30 minutes max. But it refreshes me and I feel like I can face the world again. Being retired does have its benefits. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely take a nap because I can's sleep at night, but I do get it!! Happy birthday to Kerri!! She is beautiful and so is that little one!! Love you puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nap after church sometimes, too! You have a lovely family and an adorable pooch.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy