If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Thankful Thursday

Click here to link-up.


Today I am thankful for some bright sunshine that is melting the snow.  The skies still look rather gray, but I can see the sunshine out my window.


God is so awesome!  I looked back a  shorth time later and now the skies are bright blue with big white clouds.  So pretty.  I just had to update the post.



Hope you all have a great day.


Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Sunshine always looks and feels good, no matter the time of year! Have a good Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your picture and love the plants. Is this from your home? I will be outside soaking sun before the winter rain storm hits tonight. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Enjoy the blue skies and sunshine, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I love seeing a sky get brighter & more beautiful. That honestly just gives me joy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue skies are better than gray any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue skies in winter! They are always a welcome sight, especially when it is cold! That is a lovely window to have in your office. I am sure you will miss it when you retire...well, maybe not. LOL. If I had a nice window like that when I worked I probably wouldn't get anything done because I'd be looking out the window all the time. LOL. That's why it's a good thing I retired! Have a blessed and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's good news. We had rain during the night and it appears to be clearing up now. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.