If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday Photos

 Here are a few pictures from my week.

Hadn't been to Starbucks in weeks but Saturday was so beautiful and I just couldn't resist.  Yum!

Later on Saturday Lucy and I reading and maybe some napping occurred.

Kerri sent my this picture of Colton.  Evidently he had just finished eating ice cream.  Evidently he uses his nose and his chin to eat it.  lol


These 2 pictures are the same hat.  It is reversible.

I made this green one last night while watching TV with hubby.

Nothing like a little fresh air in the office after being closed up all winter.  It got a little chilly so I had to close it down some, but I am totally loving it.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.


Cathy


5 comments:

  1. LOL - that ice cream face - that's pure joy right there.
    MMMM... that Starbucks looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos. Always fun seeing your grandson. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Fresh Air!! It is time for it! Although we are still in a pollen season here in FL., so can't leave the windows open or we will have yellow pollen dust on everything. AAAACHOOO!! LOL. Love Colton's ice-cream face! I can tell he really dove right into it and loved every bite. And your Starbucks looks like something really yummy too!! Did you end up with any on your nose and chin? LOL. Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun photos and I love the hats you created!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy