|Click above to link up|
2. In what way do you 'march to the beat of your own drum'? I'm not really sure of an answer for this.
3. What item that you don't have already, would you most like to own? Any chance of that happening soon? I'm pretty content with what I have, but I'm always up for buying more yarn. lol Actually, I would like to buy either a ukulele or a mountain dulcimer. I love the sounds of both and would love to play one of them, at least. Maybe when I retire, I'll get one because I should have time to practice and learn.
4. March is National Flour Month...are you a baker? Cookies-cakes-or pies...your favorite sweet treat to bake? What's the last non-sweet thing you made that called for flour? No, I don't consider myself a baker. I rarely bake because if I do, I'm going to eat it and that could be a catastrophe. lol
5. There are 31 days in the month of March...where were you and what were you doing when you were 31? I married when I was 31. If you haven't hit that milestone yet, then tell us where you were and what you were doing 31 months ago? (if math is not your thing, that would be August 3, 2018)
6. Insert your own random thought here. In 3 weeks and 2 days we will be getting ready for the wedding. Exciting times coming.
Thanks for visiting