If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday Photos

 

Here are a few pictures from my phone this week.

This fella is hanging around outside my window at work.  I took
 this several days ago and he's still there!  Oh and by the way,
 I hate spiders, but as long as he stays outside,
I'm okay with him being there.

I love the colors of this mum, so bright and cheery.

Beautiful sunrise sky this morning.

Here's a little better picture.  However it really was much more pink and
not so orange, but this is the best I could get.


Silly boy and his puppy!

Worn out little boy!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend!!

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos...and I have to giggle over your the "silly boy" and his napping...I sure feel the same way, grin. Have a lovely day, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the colors of your mum are some of the prettiest I've seen! I'm smiling right back at Colton and his puppy, remembering how I used to enjoy sitting on the floor like that. Gosh, if I tried it now I'd need help getting back up. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet picture of Colton. Love the sky photos and the mums. WOW on the spider!!! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Colton asleep. Isn't it funny how kids will find the most awkward positions to fall asleep? They don't seem to care what position they are in...just let them sleep! LOL. Love your sunrise photos...beautiful. Autumn is so good for beautiful skies. And you mum looks so pretty. I bought some last weekend, but they are already looking dry because it has been SO hot this week and no rain. I need to water them more often, and dead head the blossoms so they will keep blooming. That's the only part I don't like about mums. Enjoy your weekend. I bet you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet boy!! Cute photos of your Colton! I am happy to leave spiders outside, too! The mums are lovely and the sky beautiful. Thanks for sharing!! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spiders are not my favorite but like you said, as long as they are outside. Those pictures of your grandson are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like them either, but he'd just been hanging there for days.

      Delete
  7. I hate spiders! My stomach dropped a little when I saw that picture. I hope we don't have bugs in the house anytime soon, since my number one bug killed works full time now. Yikes! I thought of that the other day. I've learned to use Windex to kill insects inside the house...it stuns them into being paralyzed, then I can kill them from that point. I have major trust issues with spiders, because they curl up and play dead, then run off later. Subject change now...I love those mums! I think you've inspired me to go shop for some today. I have an early meeting, then I'm going to run to Lowe's for a pumpkin or two and a big mum. I hope you have the best day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the spider. They scare me to death too, but I'd been seeing outside my office window for days (this is Monday and I notice he's gone now). Hubby is my spider slayer, I just can't unless they are really tiny. Hope you got a pretty mum. I just love all the colors.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy