If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, February 4, 2022

Friday Photos

 Here are some photos from my week. 

My daughter’s dog, Diogo

Lucy after her grooming on Monday

Waiting clear in the back of the grocery to check out

Now we’re more in the middle of the store 

Almost to the register

I thought this bird was cute sitting on the line over us

Made potato soup for lunch yesterday

Covering of sleet early yesterday

Finally getting to eat the soup and plan to have it today again for lunch.

This hawk flew up while Lucy and I were outside.

This is what it looks like this morning.  Winter Storm Advisory is over and snow supposed to end around noon.

So there's some of my week in photos.  Hope you all are doing well and thanks for visiting.

Cathy



7 comments:

  1. Lucy is so darn cute!!!
    you have me craving potato soup now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, your potato soup really looks good...especially the next day! Yum. Glad that bird overhead didn't "rain on your parade". LOL. Must've been a lot of people buying groceries before the storm, huh? Like it is here before a hurricane. Glad you are all safe and warm and cozy inside. Love the doggy pics. The one dog knows how to read, huh? Very talented pooch!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow on that line at the grocers! Is it normally this crowded? Short staffed, perhaps? My husband would have a hissy fit; he hates to wait in lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fur babies are my favorite of course! Stay warm in all that snow and have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of snow and lots of people buying groceries before the storm! Soup always tastes better the next day, don't you think? It looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dogs are so cute! Those lines are long! Good that you don't have to go into work. I love being retired. I love having the time to craft. I am teaching Bible journaling and I love it. I posted pictures on my blog last Sunday of some of the pages I did. Have you ever Bible journaled?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed you photos. That was a long line at the store! The pups both look so cute. It's not too often we see an owl. I hope you enjoyed your soup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy