If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Thankful Thursday

Click above to link up

 Today I am thankful for:

**Time to work puzzles.  Here's one I finished on Saturday and I have a new one from my sister to start today...another Disney puzzle.


**Beautiful blue skies.


**My sisters and got to go yesterday and change out the flowers on mom and dad's, grandma and grandpa's and our brother's gravesites.  So thankful for my sister is always getting pretty new flowers to do this.

Dad and Mom

Mom's Dad and Mom

My Brother Larry
**My sweet grandson.



That's all I'll list today.  So what are you thankful for today?

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. A lovely thankful list! That little guy and his spiked hair is beyond cuteness!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice that your sisters does that. I visited my parents for Valentines and left flowers My grandson got a mohawk too last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how sweet and cute is your grandson!! Love it!! Boys will be boys!! I appreciate that your sister is able to take care of the flowers for your family graves. My MIL always took care of her parents and grandparents, etc. graves for every season. Now she is gone to heaven, and we are too far away to go visit her grave and put flowers on it. That makes me sad because it always was so important to her. Thank you for reminding me this is something we ought to try to do at least once a year if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how big your Colton is getting. He is one handsome dude! Your mom and dad's tombstone is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your little man - that hair is awesome
    A snowy weekend ahead - I need to pul lout my puzzle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the puzzle. Love the photo of the sky. Glad you got to visit with family at the cemetery. We don't have anyone here we can visit. Colton is adorable and so handsome! Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy