If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

Which One?

 Welcome to Tuesday 4 (link ) which is going up late as auto post failed yet again.  I suppose I will have to stop
using it once and for all.  Anyway,, Here is Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. Better late than never.

Which one do you prefer?

1. Picnic by the water or backyard BBQ? Picnic by the water

2. Spring or Autumn? Got reasons? I think Autumn because after a hot summer, it is so nice to have hoodie weather and all the beautiful colors.

3. Cup of Tea or Cup of Coffee?   'splain it to us Lucy... if you don't mind! I don't care for either.

4. A weekend at home or one spent out and about? I like a mixture.  I like to go out and run errands and have lunch out on Saturday and then come home early afternoon and have the rest of the evening there.  And of course on Sunday, we go to church twice and most often spend the afternoon at home.  That's a perfect way to spend the weekend.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

15 comments:

  1. Hoodie weather! Yes indeed. It sure is great to have that cooler weather after a hot summer. Thanks so much for joining in! I really do appreciate it and love reading about what everyone likes and thinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Thank you for providing us with these prompts each week.

      Delete
  2. Having lived in super-hot climes (Florida, Arizona), I don't know of an adequate word to define my love of Autumn! Your weekends sound like a great mixture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really can't imagine living in Florida and Arizona. I love all 4 changes in seasons.

      Delete
  3. Yes, picnic by the water sounds perfect. Good point about Autumn. I never drank either but a few years ago I started drinking some half calf coffee and decaf in the morning. We have been home so much that it is fun to go out and about but we are not doing much of that since Covid started. We are however driving to Montana on Thursday to visit with Amber and Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a wonderful trip to Montana visiting your family.

      Delete
  4. Our answers are the same except for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hoodie weather too! Of course, here in Florida, it is "hoodie weather" almost all the time from October to March! Maybe a warmer jacket thrown over the hoodie a few times in Dec-Feb., but not for long! Neither coffee or tea? Wow! Do you drink any other hot drink in the winter...cocoa? Just wondering. Living up north I would think you would like something hot to drink. I like hot ovaltine instead of chocolate! I'm weird, I know. I miss autumn in Ohio and New England. But not winter! LOL. Have a wonderful rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's a hot drink, for me it's cocoa for sure! And I really do love that.

      Delete
  6. A fun Tuesday 4. I missed it this week. Went to bed too early, I guess. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with your #4. That is what I would prefer as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy