If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday Photos

 Here are a few recent pictures.  Some are from me and some I stole from my daughter's FB page. Not much commentary, but I hope you enjoy.

looks like he got a bunch

Easter egg hunt on Sunday

stole this today - he's so cute - haven't heard if he got a new skateboard or not

Cute bunny ears

Colton and his new headphones

goose resting under a tree at Cheddar's today

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! I wore bunny ears too at our church Easter Light Drive through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures, especially of your sweet Colton and all his Easter fun! Wow, an egg hunt at a football stadium! That's pretty cool! Love the goose. He's probably a cousin of our geese down here! LOL. This was great. Thank you for sharing all the pictures. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he really enjoyed the egg hunt. Yes, maybe they are cousins. We have lots of them up here too. I thought this one was so pretty sitting there. He sure did watch me as I was taking the picture. I was afraid he was going to come after me. lol

      Delete
  3. Already, Colton looks like a natural on that skateboard! I got such a kick out of the video you shared. His excitement pulling gifts out of the bag and running to show his daddy cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that video too. Just wish I could see him in person a little more often. But we enjoy what we have. Lots of pictures and videos and sometimes live chats. Love that boy.

      Delete
  4. The pictures are so cute. Looks like he had a fun Easter egg hunt. Love him on the skateboard.
    Awesome photo of the goose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy