If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

Click the button above if you'd like to join in.

1. What's something you wish you had spent more time doing when you were younger? Practicing piano Explain. I love to play then and now, but I never practiced like I should.  I could be so much better if I had.
2. Who inspires you to be better. My husband Tell us how. He always encourages me in everything I do.  If I show and interest then he is right there to support me and tries to encourage me to really go for it.  He's done that in so many different things, such as when I started blogging, and when I started really crocheting and loomknitting, etc. 
3. Share a money saving tip with us. One of the best things for us was when I started having money taken directly from my check and put in deferred compensation.  I started many years ago and it was just a small amount, but over time it adds up.  And I found that if I never saw the money, I never missed it.  But it I had to physically put it in savings, it just never made it there very often.
4. It's National Garlic Day...are you a fan? It's okay, but I don't want it too strong. Your favorite dish that includes garlic? Probably the garlic and herb grilled cod we've been eating lately.

5. Would you describe yourself as decisive or indecisive. I don't know, I can't decide.  lol  Elaborate. Honestly, a lot depends on what we're trying to decide.
6. Insert your own random thought here.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day. 
Cathy 

12 comments:

  1. I very big YES to your #6! I could also say that my husband is a huge supporter and inspires me to be more inspiring. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grinning on the last one...I hope you have a beautiful day, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psalms may be my favorite books of the Bible. Love this which you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband is similar. I know so many women whose husbands are not encouraging in their gifts and desires and it's a blessing to have one who is. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES - practice the piano!! That's a good one - I do wish I gave more time to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I answered piano, too. I enjoyed your answers and loved your #6! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the verse quote. I wish I had taken piano lessons. I never was interested. Too busy playing outside, etc. But when I became a Pastor's Wife, I often wished I could play. I totally appreciate all those who do play. I enjoyed all your answers. Hope you are enjoying retirement!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice that your husband inspires you. Direct savings is great. Love your random thought that isn't so random :) ! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, money taken out before you see it is never missed. I wish there was more to just put into savings, but man, insurances and taxes take a huge chunk these days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had an organ teacher who quit me! So glad to hear that your husband inspires you. What a blessing that is. Excellent plan on #3. Love your random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the verse from Psalms. That is great to have such a supportive spouse! It is so refreshing hearing this as even commericals today tend to make men the butt of their bad ads. It infuriates me. SO I love seeing people who have a spouse they can encourage or who helps encourage them. THANK YOU for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy