If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. Do you celebrate Easter? Yes  If so what are your plans this year? We'll go to church, and probably to lunch, and then that evening we are having a Hymnsing and Communion at church.  Did you have egg hunts as a kid? Yes, we always had one at home and also they had a citywide one that we sometimes joined in with when little.

2. What's your favorite bread to find in a bread basket? Something I rarely have but I love is raisin bread. 

3. Your favorite chick flick? I'm not sure what my favorite is, but I enjoy "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."

4.Tax day is rapidly approaching in the US of A...what's something you currently find 'taxing'? Figuring out and signing up for Medicare as I turn 65 this summer and I guess you have to sign up 3 months ahead and I'm running out of time, but keep putting it off.

5. Have you ever ridden in a taxi? No Do you have a funny-scary-crazy-interesting taxi story to share? No Do you use any of the newer taxi-like services such as Uber? No

6. Insert your own random thought here.
Memories from a few years back on Easter.  I miss these days.

Thanks for visiting. 

Cathy


10 comments:

  1. Have you been to any of the Medicare workshops offered around. It sounds like there are some choices to be made and it's all a bit confusing. We have a couple of years yet. I love the pic of your girls on Easter. I miss having everyone down the church pew beside me on Easter. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't but I may need to check one out. Yes, I miss having my girls here for Easter and the new dresses and Easter baskets and egg hunts and being with family. Happy Easter to you too.

      Delete
  2. Such a nice photo! I have been enjoying some Easter memories lately as well! Oh, and raisin bread is so yummy. Have not had it in so long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had it for a long time either, probably years!

      Delete
  3. My Big Fat Greek wedding was SO funny! Any time one of us gets a cut Tom's likely to say, "Get the Windex!" Your girls are so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about My Big Fat Greek Wedding...so good. "Why you want to leave me?" Sweet Easter memory. Happy Easter celebrating our Lord and Savior!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding was my choice, too! I always think about windex! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Easter memories. I miss having all with me in church on Easter. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it will be a lovely Easter Sunday. Those are two good movies you listed. Wishing you all the best with your Medicare decisions. Love the Easter photo you shared. Have a Blessed Easter Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants. I might have to watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy