If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday 4

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea..


 Welcome back to Toni Taddeo';s Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions each week to stimulate thought and conversation on the net.   If you'd like to join in, click here.  Thanks Annie for another week of questions.

This week it might be nice to talk about the seashore,  

1. If you lived by the sea would you like to own a boat and what would you name it?  No, I don't think I would like to own a boat.  Now I would like to take rides on someone else's boat though.  At this stage of the game I wouldn't have the courage to learn how to operate a boat on the ocean, a lake, maybe, but not the ocean.  

2. Do you enjoy beach combing? What do you especially like to find...shells? sea glass? driftwood? Yes, I absolutely love beach combing.  Right now my favorite things to seek are sharks teeth!




3.  Do you have a favorite beach or seaside resort that you enjoy? Tell us a little about it please. If the beach isn't your thing what is and where do you like to go? We usually stay at Compass Cove when we go o Myrtle Beach in November most years,  It's a little older facility but it's kept up pretty well.  And in November we can get really good winter rates for a month and we always get oceanside with a balcony and if you've been here long, you will have seen many pictures from that balcony.


4.  You are out and about at the seaside and you are so hungry. What foods are you going to try? What  about a tropical cocktail? Have one in mind? Gumbo, Shrimp, Shrimp and Grits, Crab Legs, etc. etc.  My drink of choice is Diet Coke.

 Thanks for visiting and I hope you will join up with Annie on this.  The link is above

Have a great day!

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. YUMMMMMMM Gumbo and Grits...I am allergic to shrimp...sadly. I hope you have a beautiful day. smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry your are allergic...that's no fun at all!

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! I have never found shark teeth. I love seafood. Gumbo is a bit spicy for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We started a few years ago and I just love finding them. I'm hoping to give them to my grandson someday.

      Delete
  3. Those sharks' teeth are crazy! Do you make jewelry or other crafts with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not yet anyway. Mostly I just collect them and hope to give them to my grandson sometime soon.

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't care to have a boat either. Wow, those shark teeth are amazing. I always enjoy finding sand dollar shells. I always love when you go to Myrtle Beach and share your photos. I certainly don't eat as much seafood as I should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to find a sand dollar...I haven't in years.

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures!! Fun questions. I would be happy eating seafood beside you!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never found sharks teeth . Ill have to look harder. Your photos are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW..shark teeth would be cool to find!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy