If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Message from the host "Hi! I'm your host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World". . Welcome to Sunday Stealing.  Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!"  Stolen from Friday Fill-in.

Click here to link up.

1.   I am currently obsessed with reading on my new Kindle 

2.  Today I am happy because I've was at a good service this morning and I'm getting read to take my afternoon nap before the evening service.

3.  The age I am is 65 and the age I feel is 65  

4.  My favorite place anywhere that I'm with my husband.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is painting and new flooring for the house.

6.  The last thing I purchased was groceries

7.  The thing I love most about my home is it's where my husband and I can unwind and do whatever we want.

8.  My most prized possession my husband.

9.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be I like the age I am right now because I just retired and I would never want to go back to work (even though I liked it fine, but I'm just so over that 45 years of my life.)

10.  My outlook on life optimistic

11.  If you want to annoy me, honk at me to turn right on a red light.  If I want to turn I will, if not I won't so leave me alone.

12.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to cute baby and animal videos

13. The bravest thing I’ve ever done was retire and man I am glad I did.

14. Something that keeps me awake at night is worry and a racing mind. 

15. My favorite meal in the entire world is prime rib, and a baked potato.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great rest of your day.


Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Yep, on that prized possession...I was going to say that as well, because our sons passing has only made us stronger, not weaker...but in the same sense, memories struck me as the most. I hope you have a lovely evening service. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on baby and animal videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hate it when people blow their horns -- this isn't New York City, lol. I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying retirement. Sunday afternoon naps are the best, aren't they? I slept too hard, however, and now need to splash cold water on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, don't honk at me either!! I am glad you are so content in your retirement!! I was in mine, too, yet here I am working again (but blessed with a great PT job). I felt about my Joe the way you do about your hubby. Gosh, how I miss him. Cherish your days!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post. You are blessed to be retired and enjoying every new day with your dear hubby. Yes, cherish every moment. These retirement years tend to fly by too quickly. And I have been procrastinating about replacing our floor too. I want it so badly, but the expense and the trouble of moving all the furniture keeps me putting it off. But our carpet is terrible, and we want it GONE! I need to just bite the bullet and get it done! Hope you had a lovely day. We napped after church and lunch too. It's been a cloudy, drizzly afternoon. We don't currently have an evening service. We always did before Covid, but then we quit and we just never have started it back up because it wasn't that well attended anyway. I kind of miss it however. It was always very special. But our church is small and mostly older people who don't want to go back out at night. Oh, I don't like honkers either! Unless a person is just sitting at a green light and looking at their phone and not moving forward...then I might honk!!LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I walk with the light at an intersection, and a driver, making a turn, honks at me, I tend to walk slower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy