If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday 4

 House and Home



Hello and welcome to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4  Click here if you'd like to link up.

Let's share our home secrets with one another.   Maybe you have  some ideas other ladies would love to hearY about.


1.   What household tool or appliance do you rely on a lot? washer & dryer & dishwasher


2.   Which laundry detergent, fabric softener, and dish detergent work best for you? I change around, but my favorites are Gain for detergent and fabric softener and Dawn Dish Soap


3.   What soap do you like to use? Whatever catches my fancy at the time of purchase.   Where do you have soap in your home... bathroom, kitchen, shower? Yes


4.   What is the secret to a clean home in your opinion? Do a little each day - kinda have a schedule, so you don't have to do it all at one time.

I have a phone appointment this afternoon with someone from social security so I can apply for Medicare.  If you think about it, I would appreciate a prayer that we'll get this all straightened out today.  Thank you.  UPDATE  Prayers worked. I got to talk to someone I could understand  and he was patient and kind.  And my application was approved. Now I just need to wait on the card.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy


18 comments:

  1. Praying for peace and patience on that telephone call! Wish someone would author a book: "(Insurance) (VA) (fill-in-the-blank) for Dummies." We don't have a dishwasher, but Gain and Dawn are staples in our home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myra! The prayers worked. Application filed and approved and we're on the way!

      Delete
  2. I love Joshua 1:9. Praying your SS appt. went well. I'm sure it will be fine. Oh, I see your comment above...it's all done! Good for you! Next you may be wanting to get a Medicare Advantage Plan for insurance instead of plain Medicare. At least that's what we've done, and we are very happy with it. Doesn't cost anything extra and it covers so much more than just plain Medicare. I enjoyed your post and your comment on my post today about the McDonald's breakfast and the strawberry jam on the biscuits! LOL. I hope it was yummy! I've almost eaten that whole loaf of bread by myself already...I've got to stop or I'll blow up! LOL. But you have to eat it while it is still fresh, you know? And hubby doesn't really care about it. He's happy with store bought bread, so it's all mine. LOL. That's why I don't bake it very often. I hope you've had a great day. God bless you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, you’re cracking me up. I don’t eat a lot of bread, but if it was homemade I’d be eating it all too. Thanks for the prayers.

      Delete
  3. Dawn is definitely a staple in my home too. Boy that company must make a killing as almost every household in NA seems to be using it, lol. I'm glad to hear your appointment went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Most of the posts I've said all picked Dawn too.

      Delete
  4. Great news on the social security. Getting someone that is understandable is a big deal these days.
    I need to ty Gain detergent. I used to work with a girl that tried all of the detergents and she said Gain smells the best. I think it wins today. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Gain fragrance is why I started using it! It's the best.

      Delete
  5. Ahhh yes. Medicare and Social Security. You have joined the ranks!! I enjoyed your answers. Lots of us use Dawn dish detergent! Happy hump day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you got everything worked out with Social Security. I need to contact the to get a new card. I need to get a passport too! Enjoy the rest of your week Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, I hope you can get that all accomplished quickly!

      Delete
  7. Glad it all worked out well for you. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your appointment went well. Mark always does a lot of research each year, especially to see if the doctors we like are on our plan. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I see that researching in my future too. lol

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed your answers. I think I have more to do now that our kids are grown. I love collecting though so more to dust and take care of. My guilty pleasures. Fat free and also no calories! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy