If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday 4 - September

 


September 2022


 
Hello and welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   We are so glad you have decided to join in. Click here to link up.

The "Ber" months have begun: September, October, November and December.   Let's talk about  September okay?


1. When you were in school or university, did you look forward to returning? Yes, I did. Why or why not? But I was always very scared the first day, but things usually fell into step pretty quickly.

2. September has Labor Day, which, for many is the signal of summer's end and fall's grand entrance.  Do you celebrate Labor Day in any way or is it just a day off for you? We have celebrated by having picnics in the past, but now we just enjoy it as an extra weekend day.

3. September's birthstone is the Sapphire which is 2nd only to a diamond in hardness. (Ruby is a red sapphire by the way) It comes in many colors.  Do you know your birthstone and do you like it? My birthstone for August is peridot and yes, I like it, but I like a Sapphire better.

4. September's birth flower is the Astor. What is yours? According to my Google search the August flower is actually 2 of them.  Gladiolus and Poppy and it says both symbolize remembrance.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy



7 comments:

  1. I understand the poppies, but didn't know the gladiolus were also a symbol of remembrance. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers. Hope the rest of your week is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad that you were scared on the first days of school but glad it worked out for you quickly. Fun questions again and it has been interesting finding out gems and flowers for different months! Blessings!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoyed your answers, I hope you have a blessed week I remember being terrified on the first day of school in the younger years then it eased but that first day of college was truly an eye opener

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also remember being a bit scared on the first day of school. I think maybe it was mainly in the transition from elementary to junior high and then high school. The teen years can be rough for some. I like both gladiolas and poppies and my late mom shared your birth month. Enjoy your weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy