If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2022

SkyWatch Friday

 


Thursday afternoon skies here in Myrtle Beach.  Link up with SkyWatch Friday here.  Since we'll be leaving really, really early I'm posting this Thursday evening.





Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful Friday.

Cathy 

13 comments:

  1. I love the soft colors and sense of depth in your photos. I just love beach sky photos and these are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. God's creation is so beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope you will get some beach time real soon. It was really good for us!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I was able to catch these pictures.

      Delete
  4. I like how the sky touches the sea and appears as the same color and then moving on up the sky is becoming more blue and clouds are white. Very interesting beach scenes. Have a safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots, Cathy! So serene and soothing to the senses! I love how the sea reflects the gentle blue back at the sky!
    Happy Skywatching and a relaxed weekend to you, Cathy.
    Esha
    https://mysoultalks.com/looking-up-at-the-sky/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you had a wonderful weekend Esha

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy