If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Tuesday 4 - Cowboys

 Cowboys

painting by Mark Maggori
 It's time once again for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  Let's talk about cowboys this week. Link is here.

1.  Do you like western style chuck wagon cooking?  Stews, chilis, beef steaks, BBQ  etc.? Yes, I do.

2.  Do you make a good chili or do you know someone whose chili is the best ever? Beans, meat or both? My husband makes my favorite chili and it has both meat and beans.  In fact, I think he plans to make it Friday night for dinner.

3.  Who is your favorite cowboy movie star?  It's been a long time since I've watched a cowboy movie, but I have always like John Wayne.

4.  Do you have a favorite western TV show or movie? Gunsmoke, because I have always like Marshall Matt Dillon and Miss Kitty.  And I also used to love Roy Rogers and Dale Evans.

16 comments:

  1. My heroes have always been cowboys! I used to have a serious crush on Roy Rogers -- and Trigger, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying again! I forgot to say, John Wayne was a classic. I don't think they make stars like that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your answers. I plan on making some chili in the crock pot soon. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, we'll both get some chili soon.

      Delete
  4. Hi Cathy! After reading all the Tuesday 4 blogs I'm wanting some good chili too, maybe we'll have it for supper Friday night too! Happy trails to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Without a doubt my favorite movie is Butch Cassidy & the Sundance kid (1969). And chili, yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I'm not sure I've ever watched that whole movie or not. Maybe it's time.

      Delete
  6. OK now I have to make chili Friday night too.. I am craving it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might make some cheater chili. Hubby cooked fresh beans. I cooked some ground turkey. I think I will mix the two with some cumin and tomato sauce and top with cheese! We are blessed that our husbands can cook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked Gunsmoke too. Enjoy the chili. 😋

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy