If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday 4 - A Few of My Favorite Things

 

A Few of My Favorite Things


1. Do you have a favorite family recipe?  Would you share it?  Not really.  I loved most anything mom or dad made, but they didn't use recipes often.  It was just in their head. But I can do some of the things mom made because I watched her so often while doing them.

2. Do you have a favorite book? "Pretense" by Lori Wick. How about a movie? "War Room" maybe.   TV program? NCIS

3. What is your favorite snack? Chocolate Cake Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese

4. What is your favorite color for  a home exterior...a car...a room ? Home exterior - red brick; Car - grey; Room - soft white

These were harder than I thought they would be.  I have so many favorites, so I'll just say each of these are a favorite, at least at this time.  

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your answers. I could go for a grilled cheese sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, answering each of these questions! Like you mentioned, my favorites change all the time, so I couldn't decide. I, too, love a red brick exterior. War Room was so good; have you seen Overcomer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have but I'd sure like to see it again.

      Delete
  3. My favorite snack would have to be chocolate truffles; Favorite room color - blue; House color - soft yellow. The house my family lived in when I was born was yellow. When we bought our first house we painted it yellow and put in a white lattice porch... there's just something about yellow that says 'Welcome!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like yellow houses with white trim too.

      Delete
  4. I loved your answers...and I do love a good grilled cheese sandwich with a bowl of tomato soup! Yes, it is hard to pin down favorites at this stage in life...there's so many! You did well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have problems deciding which favorites too. Not because I can't make choices, but because I like so many things.
    Think you'll feel OK in our soft white room, in our red brick house. LOL! I like NCIS too. Watched it yesterday evening. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy