If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, March 10, 2023

Friday Photos and SkyWatch Friday

Good morning on this lovely Friday.  Well, actually, it's not that lovely outside, but it is good to be awake and feeling good for another day on this planet.  I don't know what we're going to do today, but I'm sure we'll get into something.  So far, we slept in and I've done some reading.  Fixed myself some breakfast and for Lucy too and now it's time to do some blogging.  Here are a few photos from my week and some sky shots for SkyWatch Friday.


Another photo of Lucy with my new phone camera.  She is so happy
when there's a blanket piled up in a chair that she can lay on.

I wanted to see how my phone camera would do with a moon shot at night.
I definitely need to learn how to do a night shot.  But I still like this picture.

Sunrise the next morning

And the moon was still up after the sunrise.

Lucy and I took an afternoon walk and this flag was so pretty blowing
in the wind with the bright blue skies behind it.

Here's a closer look at the flag.  I so love the American Flag.

You can link up with SkyWatch Friday here.  Hope you all have a great day.

Cathy

21 comments:

  1. Lucy is lovin life!:) I think that moon shot is very pretty....but, oh my, do I ever love sunrises. And pictures of sunrises!! Enjoy your wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would we do without our phone cameras. About 80% of my photos or more I think are from my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Lucy and my Grace could be soul sisters. We call her 'blankie girl.' Hasn't the moon looked awesome the last couple of nights?! I, too, love the American flag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy is a cutie. Phone cameras just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your phone takes good pictures! I need a new phone, but I am waiting until the fall. My Minnie is snuggled up next to me on this rainy morning. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sun and moon and flag and LUCY!! All wonderful pictures! Looks like your new phone camera is doing just fine!! I enjoyed your pictures. I took a flag picture in a different location today as well, but I haven't posted it yet. Now you inspired me to go get it done!! I've been AWOL all day! LOL. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos!! I think the new phone camera is working quite well in your hands! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice series of photos and your night sky turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos. I'm not quite ready to get a new phone, although mine is old, I'm just not ready to deal with it. But I would love the new camera part for sure. Capturing the moon is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure I was ready, but the charge would no longer last a day and that really bugged me.

      Delete
  10. Lucy is adorable ~ so precious ~ and wonderful sky shots ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy