If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 


Good morning:

Today I am thankful for our Bible Study starting up again.  I really love these ladies that all come together to learn more about God's Word.  After all these years (I really can't remember when we started, but I know we were doing them in 2008), we have all grown closer and really love each other.  We have ladies of all ages (going from young mother with a 6 week old baby and ladies in their 80's), races, denominations and different walks of life.  We have those that are retired, those that are getting close to retirement and those that are just a few years into their careers.  We've been together for a long time.  Some have passed on, like my mom and several others.  We miss them, but we know we'll be together again in God's timing.  We use video driven Bible Studies by many different speakers.  We've had Beth Moore, Priscilla Shire, Kelly Minter, Angela Thomas Pharr, Lisa Harper, and now we are doing one called Amos, by Jennifer Rothschild.  I have loved them all and I am so blessed to be part of this group.

I have so much to be thankful for, but I think this is all I will post for today.  So what are you thankful for? Link up here.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. My "church family" is so special to me so I know of what you speak!! I miss Bible Study and look forward to attending again when I can finally retire again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I'm so thankful for friendships discovered at Bible study. Not really knowing what it was about (before coming to Coosada), that's something I never would have dreamed of in a million years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your Bible study is starting up and those are all great studies! I miss that. I am at a time/phase in life that none of the studies offered at church are working with my schedule. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry. Maybe something will come along soon for you.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.